Von: "Waffenschmidt, Sabrina" <sabrina.waffenschmidt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Betreff: Eclipse IDD: CfP extended until April 30
Datum: 15. April 2013 17:52:34 MESZ
An: "'Ralph Mueller'" <ralph.mueller@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Call for Presentations – Extended Deadline:
4th Eclipse Integrated Development Day in Berlin | New Deadline: April 30, 2013

Spring is finally arriving and we are already looking forward to our 4th Eclipse Integrated Development Day on May 27, 2013 at Fraunhofer FOKUS, Berlin and we are still looking for interesting presentations.

Send us your proposal for a talk or demo on your experience reports or case studies in the area of Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) based on the Eclipse technology. Presentations that are based on real-life projects are especially welcomed.
Please submit your proposal via mail to EclipseDay@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx by April 30, 2013.

Registration for the event: amiando.com/eclipseIDD_2013.html

For further information and updates please check our wiki: wiki.eclipse.org/Eclipse_IDD_2013

With best regards
Tom Ritter & Sabrina Waffenschmidt

web: fokus.fraunhofer.de/go/motion or e-mail: motion-info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Subscribe to our motion newsletter for email updates from Fraunhofer FOKUS MOTION.

---
Sabrina Waffenschmidt
Kommunikation

Fraunhofer-Institut für Offene Kommunikationssysteme FOKUS
MOTION - Modellieren und Testen von System- und Dienstlösungen

Kaiserin-Augusta-Allee 31, D-10589 Berlin
Tel     +49 (0)30 3463 7176

Lesen Sie hier den aktuellen MOTION Newsletter.
Besuchen Sie uns auf einem unserer nächsten Events: Zum Eventkalender.

Back to the top