[auto-iwg] Doodle: Link für "EATOP"

Hello,
it's long ago we met the last time to discuss "EATOP". In the meantime already some code has been created.

I would like to organize a next meeting to discuss
  1. Status of code at Eclipse Lab "http://code.google.com/a/eclipselabs.org/p/eclipse-auto-iwg/source/checkout?repo=eatop"
  2. Plan of development for EATOP including outcome from project SAFE.
  3. Discussion on possible Eclipse project proposal

Please indicate your interest and availability before friday, 01.03.13, at: http://www.doodle.com/ii8dybushdqm2z32

Best regards,
Stefan Voget
_____________
Dr. Stefan Voget
Project Manager R&D

Continental Automotive GmbH
Automotive SW Technology, A S&T CDS TCS
Siemensstrasse 12, 93055 Regensburg, Germany

Phone: +49 (0) 941 790-79906
Fax: +49 (0) 941 79013-79906
E-Mail: Stefan.Voget@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.continental-corporation.com

Continental Automotive GmbH, Vahrenwalder Str. 9, D-30165 Hannover
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats/Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Helmut Matschi
Geschaeftsfuehrer/Managing Director: Georg Sistermanns, Harald Stuhlmann
Sitz der Gesellschaft/Registered Office: Hannover
Registergericht/Registered Court: Amtsgericht Hannover, HRB 59424, USt.-ID-Nr./VAT-ID-No. DE814950663

Proprietary and confidential. Distribution only by express authority of Continental AG or its subsidiaries.

Back to the top