Re: [auto-iwg] New Logo suggestions

Hello,

+2 for Christoph:

        +1 for the idea of using the eclipse logo with the stripes on the circle and therefore simetric.
        +1 for the idea of the forum

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Kind Regards
Ignacio Garro
Head of Engineering Applications Systems & Software
Competence Center Engineering Applications

Continental
Automotive IT

Visiting/Mailing address:
Ludwig-Erhard-Straße 28
65760 Eschborn

Billing address:
Continental Teves AG & Co. oHG
Guerickestraße 7
60488 Frankfurt am Main
Germany

phone:  +49 69 7603 - 5942
fax:        +49 69 7603 - 88 5942

E-Mail:  ignacio.garro@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.continental-corporation.com

http://www.continental-corporation.com
Continental Teves AG & Co. oHG, Guerickestr. 7, D-60488 Frankfurt am Main
Sitz der Gesellschaft/Registered Office: Frankfurt am Main,
Registergericht/Registered Court: Amtsgericht Frankfurt am Main HRA 27047,
USt.-ID-Nr./VAT-ID-No. DE 112160365
Gesellschafter/Shareholders: Continental Aktiengesellschaft
(geschaeftsfuehrend/managing)
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats/Chairman of the Supervisory Board:
Prof. Dr. Ing. Wolfgang Reitzle; Vorstand/Executive Board: Dr. Elmar
Degenhart (Vorsitzender/Chairman), Jose A. Avila, Dr. Ralf Cramer, Helmut
Matschi, Wolfgang Schaefer, Nikolai Setzer, Elke Strathmann, Heinz-Gerhard
Wente;
Sitz der Gesellschaft/Registered Office: Hannover
Registergericht/Registered Court: Amtsgericht Hannover HRB 3527
Continental Teves UK Ltd., Company Number 00700225, Ebbw Vale, Wales,
Grossbritannien/Great Britain
Proprietary and confidential. Distribution only by express authority of
Continental AG or its subsidiaries.