Re: [auto-iwg] Request for WP Status and Postponed Meeting

Hello Andreas,
Good idea to postpone the meeting.

Since we agreed on the last Face2Face meeting to come to estimations of the next steps in the working groups,
we should talk on possible next steps within each subgroup (in order to estimate the efforts until the next meeting).
So my proposal for the Meeting-Agenda would be 10 min for each WP-Leader to present next steps in the WP.

Kind regards,
	Oscar
--
Validas AG