Re: [auto-iwg] Autosar Eclipse working group

Dear Silvia -

please send an email to the AutoIWG mailing list announcing that you will become a member.

Regards / Liebe Grüsse,

Ralph Mueller

Director, Eclipse Foundation
Mobile: +49 177 449 0460

Office: +49 6251 789545

We invite you to attend EclipseCon Europe 2012