Re: [auto-iwg] BoF at EclipseCon Europe

Hello Ralph et al,

If someone submits an Automotive BoF, I will schedule it. Ralph, since I know you are busy on Tuesday evening, I will schedule this for the first session on Wednesday at 19:00.

Here's info about submitting BoFs:
http://www.eclipsecon.org/europe2012/bof-submissions-are-open

Harald or Christof, please submit a BoF using this page:

If you don't have an Eclipse Bugzilla account, please create one here

than then log into the website with it. Then you will be able to submit the BoF.

Thanks,
Anne

Anne Jacko
Eclipse Foundation