[auto-iwg] Timing-Architects would like to participate at Auto IWG

Dear Auto IWG Members,

my name is Martin Hobelsberger and I am one of the Co-Founders of Timing-Architects Embedded Systems GmbH. Timing-Architects provides model-based simulation and optimization tools (TA-Toolsuite) for embedded system design and development. With the TA Simulator Timing-Architects provides a unique solution for the model-based design, test and analysis of embedded real-time multi- and manycore systems. With the TA Optimizer it is possible to automate for example the partitioning and allocation of functions to cores with respect to real-time requirements and further configurable constraints like buffer size, waiting times, inter-core communication and so on. For customers from the automotive domain, Timing-Architects provides a comprehensive portfolio of expert tools as well as development and consulting services in the area of timing, performance and reliability evaluation of embedded multicore systems. The TA-Toolsuite is based on the Eclipse Framework to provide maximum flexibility for the integration in existing development processes.

I first heard about Auto IWG from Harald Mackamul and spoke with Ralph Müller about it as well. We are very interested in a standardized infrastructure in the automotive domain and wherefore would like to participate in the Auto IWG.

We are looking forward to fruitful discussions in the group.

Best Regards from Regensburg,

Martin Hobelsberger

____________________________________
Dr.-Ing. Martin Hobelsberger

Geschäftsführer (CEO)

Timing-Architects Embedded Systems GmbH

Bruderwöhrdstr. 15b

93055 Regensburg

GERMANY

Phone:  +49 (0)941 / 604 889 250

Fax:        +49 (0)941 / 604 889 259
Mobile: +49 (0)160 / 808 803 2

E-Mail:  martin.hobelsberger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Web:    http://www.timing-architects.com

Diese Meldung könnte vertrauliche oder persönlich adressierte Informationen enthalten, die ausschliesslich für den Empfänger bestimmt sind. Jeder unberechtigte Empfänger ist verpflichtet, sofort den Absender zu kontaktieren und die Meldung ungelesen zu vernichten.
This message may contain confidential or privileged material. Any unauthorized recipient is obliged to contact the sender and delete the message without reading, reviewing, retransmitting or disseminating it.

Timing-Architects Embedded Systems GmbH | Bruderwöhrdstr. 15b | 93055 Regensburg | HRB Regensburg – Nr. 12614 | USt-IdNr.: DE278119043 | Steuernummer 244/229/21423
Geschäftsführer: Dr.-Ing. Martin Hobelsberger, Dr.-Ing. Michael Deubzer

Back to the top