Re: [auto-iwg] WP2 Telco Results

Hello Maximilan Kögel,
Thank you for sending us these interesting results.

I think one direction of investigations should be to check the possibility to modularize the models.

For example within the WP 2.3 of AUTOSAR (Acceptance Tests), we have very promising results in splitting up
AUTOSAR-models into different files to improve the portability of AUTOSAR configurations, exploring the
"atpSplittable" mechanism that allows this and is currently also supported in ARTOP / ARText (for small models).

So may be we should discuss on the modularization of models (in AUTOSAR, in ARTOP or in the general EMF) at
our next meeting.

Kind regards,
	Oscar Slotosch
--