[auto-iwg] Tool Qualification Overview & Status

Hello,
For the WP5 webex today we prepared an overview presentation on the future
support of Eclipse for tool qualification and present the current status of the roadmap
(about 80% of DO-330 is already covered by the concept)
The presentation will be the basis for the presentations to be held in Toulouse.

Please have a look at the attached slides.

Kind regards,
	Oscar Slotosch
PS
Furthermore we will present some details on the new steps on the roadmap:
quality assurance and liaison processes and the qualification data
--
Validas AG
Dr. Oscar Slotosch