Re: [auto-iwg] Reminder - Eclipse Day Toulouse on May 24th

Dear all,

I plan on participating at the meeting as well.  Gaël, thank you for for coordinating between Polarsys and auto-iwg - that has been a concern to me.

For those who don't know, I am project lead on the Requirements Modeling Framework (RMF) [1], which could be of value to the iwg (I hope).  I look forward to meeting you in Toulouse.  There will also be an RMF-Talk on the 24th.

Best,

- Michael

[1] http://eclipse.org/rmf/