Re: [auto-iwg] WG: (Forward to attendees) Meeting invitation: AUTO IWG WP5

Hello Mario,
The informations have been truncated since the emailer has broken the lines and added ">".
Please can you directly send us the information to the WP5 webex/calender.
This makes participation much easier for all interested in tool qualification.
I have some interesting "Tool Qualification Considerations"
from an existing safety standard for tools to discuss.

> >To join the online meeting (Now from mobile devices!)
> >1. Go to https://vif.webex.com/vif-
> >en/j.php?ED=203714802&UID=0&PW=NMzg1MDE5NzE5&RT=OCMyMw%3
> D%3D
> >2. If requested, enter your name and email address.

Kind regards,
	Oscar