[auto-iwg] Frist WP5 Meeting Schedule

Dear members of the Auto IWG,

to find the first appointment for a technical and administrative WP5 Webex meeting, I would like you to announce your participation in this Doodle poll:

http://www.doodle.com/nezwaeftaxs9scwx

The agenda follows in the next days. Feel free to suggest material that you would like to discuss in the meeting, as well as other feedback!

Another topic:

Should anyone be interested in the outcome from the Cesar project or what is planned in the MBat or nSafecer projects, we can prepare an short overview and present it in a separate Webex meeting.

Please note that I'm on vacation next week.

Kind Regards

Mario Driussi

Work Area E - Electrics / Electronics & Software
Tel: +43 316 873-9062
Fax: +43 316 873-9002
Email:mailto:mario.driussi@xxxxxxx

Kompetenzzentrum - Das virtuelle Fahrzeug Forschungsgesellschaft mbH
Inffeldgasse 21a I
A-8010 Graz AUSTRIA
http://www.v2c2.at

Firmenname: Kompetenzzentrum - Das virtuelle Fahrzeug, Forschungsgesellschaft mbH
Rechtsform: Gesellschaft mit beschränkter Haftung
Firmensitz: A-8010 Graz, Inffeldgasse 21/A
Firmenbuchnummer: 224755y
Firmenbuchgericht: Landesgericht fürZRS Graz

Back to the top