[auto-iwg] Proposal to be discussed in Automotive IWG

Dear all,
please find enclosed an initial draft proposal for an additional Eclipse project which I would like to discuss in the next Automotive IWG meeting, 16.02.

EATOP will implement a tool platform for supporting the description language EAST-ADL which is an addition to the AUTOSAR meta-model on the left side of the V-cycle. As the safety part of the EAST-ADL is in development by several international projects I would like to discuss the proposal as part of WP4 - Functional Safety.

Mit den besten Grüßen / Best regards,
Stefan Voget
_____________
Dr. Stefan Voget
Project Manager R&D

Continental Automotive GmbH
Automotive SW Technology, A S&T CDS TCS
Siemensstrasse 12, 93055 Regensburg, Germany

Phone: +49 (0) 941 790-79906
Fax: +49 (0) 941 79013-79906
E-Mail: Stefan.Voget@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.continental-corporation.com

Continental Automotive GmbH, Vahrenwalder Str. 9, D-30165 Hannover
Geschaeftsfuehrer/Managing Director: Georg Sistermanns, Harald Stuhlmann
Sitz der Gesellschaft/Registered Office: Hannover
Registergericht/Registered Court: Amtsgericht Hannover HRB 59424
USt.-ID-Nr./VAT-ID-No. DE814950663
Proprietary and confidential. Distribution only by express authority of
Continental AG or its subsidiaries.