From: auto-iwg-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:auto-iwg-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Andreas Graf
Sent: Friday, 3. February 2012 3:03 AM
To: Automotive Industry Working Group
Subject: Re: [auto-iwg] FYI: Eclipse IDE for Automotive Software Developers

Dear Jyothi,

my previous e-mail might have been a bit brief. I would like to emphasize that we are very interested in your activities and input. Please note that we would appreciate your input on the mentioned topics. They were intended as an information on what questions will probably arise as soon as we look into OSEE. Many people here have followed OSEE only loosely for the last 12 or more months and it will be good to hear about your experiences with the framework.

Best Regards,

Andreas