From: auto-iwg-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:auto-iwg-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Mike Milinkovich
Sent: July-21-11 3:54 PM
To: 'Automotive Industry Working Group'
Subject: [auto-iwg] New Reports

I will post these links to articles on the creation of the Auto IWG to the list as I notice them.

News

1 new result for eclipse foundation OR ibm OR embedded OR php OR java OR netbeans OR osgi OR orion OR microsoft OR netbeans OR hudson

The Eclipse Foundation Creates New Open Source Initiative
TMC Net
By Raju Shanbhag Looking to define and implement a standard platform for the software development tools used in the automotive industry, The Eclipse Foundation has announced the creation of a new open source initiative. ...
See all stories on this topic »

Web

1 new result for eclipse foundation OR ibm OR embedded OR php OR java OR netbeans OR osgi OR orion OR microsoft OR netbeans OR hudson

Eclipse Foundation Creates New Open Source Initiative
Efytimes brings you the latest computer technology and tech news from all over the globe. Join us for technology and computer news and remain updated.
www.efytimes.com/efytimes/fullnewsxml.asp?edid=66136

Back to the top