Re: [auto-iwg] Meeting Minutes 20101025

All,

One additional work item I would suggest adding is coming up with a name for
the group. "Eclipse Automotive Industry Working Group" does not exactly roll
off the tongue :-)  It is common practice at Eclipse to have a formal name
and a nickname for projects and working groups.

By way of example, I would point you to Pulsar[1], the Mobile Application
Developer Industry Working Group.

[1] http://eclipse.org/pulsar/

Mike Milinkovich
Office: +1.613.224.9461 x228
Mobile: +1.613.220.3223
mike.milinkovich@xxxxxxxxxxx

On
> Behalf Of Andreas Graf
> Sent: November-03-10 9:47 AM
> To: Automotive Industry Working Group
> Subject: [auto-iwg] Meeting Minutes 20101025
>
> Dear all,
>
> at the last meeting it was good to see that the interest group is gaining
> more impetus. We have concrete steps for the foundation and expressions of
> interests. Attached please find the meeting minutes.
>
> Best Regards,
>
> Andreas
>
> --
> Andreas Graf