Re: [auto-iwg] FP7 ICT Project proposal on Certification Infrastructure for safety-critical systems

Dear Mr. Espinoza,

we will have another group meeting soon and I'd expect a lot of interest about your activity. It would be great if you would be available for a telco session (date to be fixed) or could provide some material to be shown at the next meeting.

Best Regards,

Andreas Graf