Re: [auto-iwg] OPEN-DO and OSEE

Dear group,

OSEE has been mentioned several times within our group. OSEE is a big project and it is not the easiest system to get acquainted with. To get an informed opinion, we have put in some resources to get an impression about OSEE. If there is interest, we can share this impression on the group's next meeting. Of course, if you are interested in OSEE too, we would be happy to exchange experiences.

Best Regards,

Andreas Graf

Ralph Mueller schrieb:
Here's a link to a talk given at the Eclipse Embedded Day in Stuttgart.

http://wiki.eclipse.org/images/c/cb/Open-DO_OSEE.pdf

Briefly addresses safety critical development and the use of Eclipse/OSEE in this environment
--

Regards / Liebe Grüsse,
*Ralph Mueller*

Mobile: +49 177 449 0460
Office: +49 6251 789545
email: ralph.mueller@xxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:ralph.mueller@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Home: http://eclipse.org
Blog: http://ralph-at-eclipse.blog.de

Andreas Graf
Project Manager / Business Analyst
Tel.: +49 (0) 7231 / 1 54 71-0
Fax.: +49 (0) 7231 / 1 54 71-29
Mobil: +49 (0) 151-10860479

Web: www.itemis.de
Mail: andreas.graf@xxxxxxxxx
Xing: www.xing.com/profile/Andreas_Graf

itemis GmbH
Blücherstrasse 32
D-75177 Pforzheim
Rechtlicher Hinweis:
Amtsgericht Mannheim, HRB 50700996
Ust.Id.Nr.: DE250574762
Geschäftsführer: Achim Baier, Wolfgang Frank