[auto-iwg] [Edona project]

Dear group,

Please find enclosed the first EDONA Newsletter.
You can find it also to the following link:
http://www.edona.fr/scripts/home/publigen/content/templates/show.asp?L=EN&P=55&vTicker=alleza

Would you want more information about EDONA, please contact me or Stephan.
In effect, we have been asked to represent this project among the initiative:
- Stephan EBERLE: concerning ARTOP topics and synchronization with EDONA;
- Myself about EDONA platform information with Eclipse Initiative.

I will be pleased to present you EDONA during our next meeting.

Kind Regards,

Patrice Raynal
Obeo
Model Driven Company

Embedded Activities Responsible
Parisian Office Manager

2 route de la Noue
91193 Gif-sur-Yvette

Phone: +33 (0)1 64 86 58 50
Mobile: +33 (0)6 89 99 85 29

begin:vcard
fn:Patrice Raynal
n:Raynal;Patrice
org:Obeo;Model Driven Company
adr:;;2, route de la Noue BP76;Gif-sur-Yvette;;91193 ;France
email;internet:patrice.raynal@xxxxxxx
tel;work:+33 (0)1 64 86 58 50
tel;fax:+33 (0)1 64 86 18 19
tel;cell:+33 (0)6 89 99 85 29