AW: [auto-iwg] Overview of Components in-use

Hello Andreas,

I have one correction and one addition for your Components list. The correction is, that we at Bosch use CDT 5.0 not 4.0. The addition: We need the old update manager because we need extension locations or any other mechanism that allows to have an installation with plug ins separated into different locations.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards

Dr. Lars Geyer-Blaumeiser

Robert Bosch GmbH
Teamleiter Entwicklung BlueWorX-Workbench Plattform  (G2/PJ-PMT)
Postfach 30 02 20
70442 Stuttgart
GERMANY
www.bosch.com

Tel. +49 711 811 41581
Fax +49 711 811 54641
lars.geyer-blaumeiser@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Sitz: Stuttgart, Registergericht: Amtsgericht Stuttgart, HRB 14000;
Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender: Hermann Scholl; Geschäftsführung: Franz Fehrenbach, Siegfried Dais;
Bernd Bohr, Rudolf Colm, Volkmar Denner, Gerhard Kümmel, Wolfgang Malchow, Peter Marks,
Peter Tyroller; Uwe Raschke