[atf-dev] getServiceByContractID bug

Hi,

I am trying to run the latest ATF tools. When I load a page I get a lot of the following errors:

The function "getServiceByContractID" returned an error condition  (0x80004002)

And some of the functionality in the embedded Mozilla browser is missing (eg no DOM highlighting).
It looks like this project is pretty dormant so I tried the last 3 versions of eclipse (indigo, helios, galileo), 32 and 64 bit, but get the same problem on all of them.

I am running windows 7 64 bit.

Any help would be greatly appreciated! Some of the functionality in this project is exactly what I need, eg DOM inspection and DOM highlighting.

If anyone knows of other eclipse projects or plugins with similar functionality, please let me know!
Thanks,

Jonathan

Back to the top