From: atf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [atf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] on behalf of Ryan Crumley [crumley@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 20 September 2010 18:40
To: atf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [atf-dev] Update site

The following update site that had been working prior to Friday 9/17
now is no longer considered a proper update site by Eclipse 3.6:

http://download.eclipse.org/tools/atf/updates/0.3.0

It appears that the same date as the latest integration build which
doesn't appear to be downloadable anymore:

http://www.eclipse.org/atf/downloads/?project=atf&showAll=1&hlbuild=I201009170544#I201009170544

Any idea what may have happened?

Ryan