From: atf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:atf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Jacek Pospychala
Sent: Wednesday, November 04, 2009 9:33 AM
To: AJAX Toolkit Framework discussion
Subject: Re: [atf-dev] Debugging _javascript_

hi Goering,

You're right, ATF brings integration with Mozilla, which in turn provides debugging support. Once you install ATF, you should be able to debug web pages by clicking "Debug as -> Debug in Mozilla".

Here you can see details about installing ATF: http://wiki.eclipse.org/ATF/Installing
...and here about features that ATF provides: http://wiki.eclipse.org/ATF/Help

Try it out and in case of any problems, follow-up here, or open bugs at https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/enter_bug.cgi?product=ATF

Jacek

Goering, Jon wrote:

Hi,

I’m looking into embedding the Eclipse _javascript_ editor in an application.  I want to know about debugging support.  From reading the forums, it looks like ATF is what I need.

Is this the case?

Will this work for Ganymede?

If so, then what do I need to download to make this happen?

Eclipse: 3.4.1 M20080911-1700

I’ve installed WTP 3.0.5

Thanks in advance