From: atf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:atf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Jacek Pospychala
Sent: Wednesday, November 04, 2009 2:15 PM
To: AJAX Toolkit Framework discussion
Subject: Re: [atf-dev] ATF help now on wiki

ah,
and because having documentation (and any other documents too) in more
than one place is usually quickly becoming impossible to manage, I hope
that wiki will stay the leading
source for updating the ATF help contents. For start, I marked myself as
"watching" on all the Help pages and hopefully I'll be able to catch any
changes there and copy to atf.doc plug-in. However it would be nice to
have some better way to do this.... :-)

let see how it goes....

Jacek Pospychala wrote:

hi,

I have cleaned up a bit ATF documentation and moved it to wiki under
http://wiki.eclipse.org/ATF/Help
Now our community can easily improve it and grow :-)

Jacek