Re: [atf-dev] Chromium Dev Tools

hi Simon,
yes, I've seen it and looks promising. Do you know what exactly is there at the moment?
To my understanding there's debugging core (remote debugging protocol similar to your work on supporting Rhino, right?) and simple user interface (honestly I were unable to set a breakpoint, however I've read about general Debug, Variables and Expresions support).

With Chromium on board that would make a lot more choice to users: Rhino, Chrome, Mozilla.
Can I assume that it would plug into e4 _javascript_ model similarly to Rhino (and ATF's Mozilla soon)?

Simon Kaegi wrote:

Just wanted to draw attention to some recent work by the Chromium team on an eclipse debugger.
http://blog.chromium.org/2009/08/google-chrome-developer-tools-for.html

I'm looking at making this SDK available to us with the Eclipse IP team.
-Simon