Re: [atf-dev] ATF compile errors(Eclipse 3.5)

Thanks, Jacek,

that is work, but...

'Set as Target Platform' called rather big time to download necessary plugins. Don't we need to specify OS, Architecture, Windowing System to reduce the time in the atf.target before the setting?

Jacek Pospychala wrote:
Dmitry,
thanks for looking at ATF.
Please check http://wiki.eclipse.org/ATF/Workspace for how to setup your workspace.
The page you found refers to the old ATF releases.

Regarding this particular bug with ServerManager, the HTTP Server functionality has moved to WTP and we won't be maintaining org.eclipse.atf.server.http* plug-ins

Jacek

Dmitry Geraskov wrote:
Hi, guys,
to make ATF source code compiled I have done the following:
1. checked out org.eclipse.atf.mozilla.swt.browser, org.eclipse.atf.mozilla.swt.browser.<platform> plugins in addition to specified here http://www.eclipse.org/atf/source/index.php. Why they are not specified there? 2. in org.eclipse.atf.ui.debug.ServerManager changed import of ClosableWizardDialog to import org.eclipse.wst.common.frameworks.internal.ui.ClosableWizardDialog;

Didn't you have this errors?

There is still 1 compilation error:
The import org.eclipse.wst.javascript cannot be resolved in org.eclipse.atf.ui.