From: atf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:atf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of stanimir petrov
Sent: Friday, July 10, 2009 4:24 PM
To: atf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [atf-dev] ATF project, i cannot find and install it - help

  Hi
I need to have HTML/CSS inspector. I found that ATF project has such inspector. I search all the sites and archives to download plugin but nothing, it is missing every where.
There are news that it shall/is part of the WTP 3.0 project but i have been check out its source code and there is not such package. Can anyone help :|

Also please advise for any other inspector plugin that i can use.

Thank you

Back to the top