[atf-dev] ATF

Title: Notice

Hello,

my name is Arnaud LUCIEN and I'm working in Ingenico (FRANCE) in the team in charge of Integrated Development Environment for all the Ingenico Group. We are developping Eclipse plugins via PDT in order to create a CDT-based IDE which will be used by payment application (smart card, EMV ...) developpers.

We have in mind to add a Web Development Tool into our IDE and consequently I would like to use WTP and ATF in my IDE. In particular we need a _javascript_ debugger, syntax colour editor, code completion, XSD editor ...

But I still have some questions :
- I don't know how to contribute to ATF
- I would like to understand how Eclipse Incubation works and what is the status of this ATF project.
- Is there a Ganymede version ? will this version be released and distribuated ?
- will ATF continue incubating until Q1 2009 ?
- Is the document in attachment still up to date ?

Thanks in advance for you answers ...

About Ingenico: Ingenico is the world’s leading provider of payment solutions, with over 15 million terminals deployed across the globe. Delivering the very latest secure electronic payment technologies, transaction management and the widest range of value added services, Ingenico is shaping the future direction of the payment solutions market. Leveraging on its global presence and local expertise, Ingenico is reinforcing its leadership by taking banks and businesses beyond payment through offering comprehensive solutions, a true source of differentiation and new revenues streams.

 This message may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the addressee or authorized to receive this for the addressee, you must not use, copy, disclose or take any action based on this message or any information herein. If you have received this message in error, please advise the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete this message. Thank you for your cooperation.