[atf-dev] Contributing

Hello,

I am very interested in this project, and would like to help out where I can. I thought I would start looking at some bugs to get my feet wet.

I saw a recent message on the newsgroup indicating there would be an updated roadmap and a new build soon. I was wondering if I should wait for that, or is it appropriate to start looking at the bug list immediately?

Any advice or guidance on where to start would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Joe