Re: [atf-dev] Can't locate the Web Development Perspective

Did you try the all-in-one download? I just tried it, and the Web Development perspective came up as the default.

ATF is still on Eclipse 3.3. If you tried just atf zip with Eclipse 3.4, then I think it would not work so I'd recommend the "all in one".

From: Florence Lu <florencelu@xxxxxxxxx>
To: atf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date: 09/30/2008 11:56 AM
Subject: [atf-dev] Can't locate the Web Development Perspective

Hello,

I just downloaded the atf-incubation-0.2.3M4-v200709141050 build and installed Eclipse.

I viewed the demo movie for creating a new project using ATF.  I wanted to create a new project, however, I could not find the Web Development Perspective as mentioned in the demo movie.  Please see attached the screenshot.

Please advice on whether the movie is out dated or how I can locate the Web Development Perspective where I can create AJAX project?

Thanks in advance,
Florence

[attachment "Open perspective.bmp" deleted by David M Williams/Raleigh/IBM] _______________________________________________
atf-dev mailing list