--
Cheers
Philippe

philippe ombredanne | 1 650 799 0949 | pombredanne at nexb.com
nexB - Open by Design (tm) - http://www.nexb.com
http://easyeclipse.org - http://phpeclipse.net - http://eclipse.org/atf -
http://eclipse.org/vep - http://labs.jboss.org/drools/ -
http://developer.mozilla.org/en/docs/XULRunner

-----Original Message-----
From: atf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:atf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Carmelo Saffioti
Sent: Friday, July 25, 2008 6:54 AM
To: atf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [atf-dev] Installing ATF on Eclipse Ganymede

Hi,
I'm trying to install the Ajax Toolkit Framework (ATF) plugin into Eclipse,
but with no success.
I'm using Eclipse Ganymede for Java EE Developers, on which I installed with
success the Rich Ajax Platform (RAP) plugin.

I saw that with ATF you can manage different personalities (Dojo, Rico...),
it would be really useful if I could use it.

Do you know how can I do to install it?

Here is what I did:
- download ATF Archive Site Zip from http://www.eclipse.org/atf
- extract it
- on Eclipse go to Help-> Software Updates-> Available Software->
Add Site-> Local
- on the Available Software it appears a reference to the directory of the
extracted zip
- click on Install
- at the end of dependencies resolution I got these error messages:

Cannot complete the request.  See the details.
JavaScript development Tools (Incubation) will be ignored because a
newer version is already installed.
Cannot find a solution satisfying the following requirements
Match[requiredCapability: org.eclipse.equinox.p2.iu/org.objectweb.asm/
[2.2.3,2.2.3]]

Cannot complete the request.  See the details.
Cannot find a solution satisfying the following requirements
Match[requiredCapability: org.eclipse.equinox.p2.iu/org.objectweb.asm/
[2.2.3,2.2.3]].

I tried to install only a part of the components on the archive, with this
result:

- Trying to install Mozilla XULRunner for Win32, installation seems to
proceed, but then it displays this error message:

An error occurred while collecting items to be installed
  Error closing the output stream for
org.mozilla.xulrunner.win32.win32.x86/osgi.bundle/1.8.1.3-20070404 on
repository file:/D:/eclipse-jee-ganymede/.
  Error unzipping C:\Users\carmelo\AppData\Local\Temp
\org.mozilla.xulrunner.win32.win32.x86_1.8.1.3-2007040450526.jar:
Invalid zip file format

- The same thing for Mozilla XPCOM, for which I get the following errors:
An error occurred while collecting items to be installed
  Error closing the output stream for org.mozilla.xpcom/osgi.bundle/
1.8.1.3-20070320 on repository file:/D:/eclipse-jee-ganymede/.
  Error unzipping C:\Users\carmelo\AppData\Local\Temp
\org.mozilla.xpcom_1.8.1.3-2007032050528.jar: Invalid zip file format

Thank you very much in advance
Carmelo

Back to the top