--
Cheers
Philippe

philippe ombredanne | 1 650 799 0949 | pombredanne at nexb.com
nexB - Open by Design (tm) - http://www.nexb.com
http://easyeclipse.org - http://phpeclipse.net - http://eclipse.org/atf -
http://eclipse.org/vep - http://labs.jboss.org/drools/ - http://developer.mozilla.org/en/docs/XULRunner

-----Original Message-----
From: atf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:atf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of vaibhav saxena
Sent: Monday, June 09, 2008 4:59 AM
To: atf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [atf-dev] debugging not working properly with dojo

Hi all,
I am new to the ATF plugin. I am having a problem in the debugging my codebase. My codebase is totally in _javascript_ having dojo.require  options. When i am debugging the application the included file are not showing in the  script vie. Hence i am unable to debug the code.

Please help me out with the situations. Thanks in advance.

Thank you

Back to the top