RE: [atf-dev] Java Script debugging issue

 Asuman:
>Java script debugging was working fine with XUL runner 1.8.1.3.
>After replacing with latest XUL Runner 1.9, the Java script debugging is
not working.
>The DOM tools, are working properly.
19 is base on ff3 which is still in beta. It is not yet supported at all.
There are also no offcial nor contributed XR 19 builds on all supported
platforms available yet.
Help would be welcomed.
Noet that there are some interesting bugs in XR 1.8 which are fixed in 1.9

>There is no clear roadmap defined for ATF.
http://www.eclipsecon.com/projects/slides/Continuation%20Review%20for%20the%
20Eclipse%20ATF%20Project.pdf provides a decent roadmap for the project. I
will add the link to our project page.

>When ATF will be out of incubation?
Plan is first half of the year 2009.

/HTH
--
Cheers
Philippe

philippe ombredanne | 1 650 799 0949 | pombredanne at nexb.com
nexB - Open by Design (tm) - http://www.nexb.com
http://easyeclipse.org - http://phpeclipse.net - http://eclipse.org/atf -
http://eclipse.org/vep - http://labs.jboss.org/drools/ -
http://developer.mozilla.org/en/docs/XULRunner

            Java script debugging was working fine with XUL runner 1.8.1.3.
            After replacing with latest XUL Runner 1.9, the Java script
debugging is not working.
            The DOM tools, are working properly.

            There is no clear roadmap defined for ATF.
            When ATF will be out of incubation?

Thanks,
Ansuman

Back to the top