RE: [atf-dev] atf releated news

>Would a set of wiki pages be acceptable?
No, I don't see how that's any different.
I think there's better ways to promote the project ... demo's, tutorials, and "eclipse live" session, etc.
And .. of course, you can always encourage the adopters to in turn promote the project!
But, I don't see a list of adopters as anything but promotion of the adopters.

"Philippe Ombredanne" <pombredanne@xxxxxxxxx>

10/19/2007 08:02 PM

Please respond to
<pombredanne@xxxxxxxxx>

"'AJAX Toolkit Framework discussion'" <atf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
David M Williams/Raleigh/IBM@IBMUS
Subject
RE: [atf-dev] atf releated news

David:
Thanks for the guidance.
Would a set of wiki pages be acceptable?
I am not looking to promote or advertize any company over another BUT I do value immensely adopters which are willing to step forward to tell us that they are building products on top of ATF.
I think it is important to users and future adopters to get some exmaples of real life products based on ATF.
For me it is part of the very basic things that help promote the project, not the adopters.
Cordially
--
Cheers
Philippe