[atf-dev] ATF Config?

I'm not a developer so if  there is a more appropriate
newsgroup then
please direct me there.

I'm fairly new to Eclipse - though it doesn't feel
that way given the
number of hours/days I've spent getting things
configured and working :-)

I'm confused about file associations in ATF.

Dojo is my AJAX toolkit.

In Eclipse, from the PHP perspective, when I right
click on a .js file
and select Debug As..., there is no 'Debug in Mozilla'
option listed.
If I do the same for a .html file (as in the demo)
then the 'Debug in
Mozilla' is available.  What am I missing conceptually
here?  Shouldn't
I be able to debug any javascript within any PHP
project? How do I
configure ATF to debug a .js file?

Thanks,
-km