Re: [atf-dev] RE: ATF debugger does not suspend on breakpoint

On 8/27/07, Rasoul Firoz <rfiroz@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
How would I be able to step
through my .js and .jsp files?

OK, we just tested with a simple JSP and JS file in a Dynamic Web Project.  Right click on the JSP, select "Debug in Mozilla".  This deploys the files to the server, loads the browser with the localhost URL, and starts up the JS debugger.  Our JS breakpoint gets hit.

As for how to set up your project, it seems that you should be able to do it all in a Dynamic Web Project.  But we are not JSP experts by any means, so if you have questions about that, ask the WTP folks...

Javier Pedemonte
ATF Developer

Back to the top