[atf-dev] Instalation Problems in Development Enviroment

Hi Robert,
I didn't mention in my last email the problem that we found one problem in the ATF 0.2.3M3 installation. We had installed the ATF Plug-in like said in the ATF site, it works well in the runtime environment. But when we are using the ATF in the Plug-in Development environment, the Eclipse cannot find the ATF Plug-ins.
   We solve this problem unzipping, every ATF jar in the Plug-in folder.

Thanks,
Victor Emanuel

Back to the top