Re: [atf-dev] Debug without server

The ATF _javascript_ debugger does support running a project without deploying it to a server. The _javascript_ debugger also supports running _javascript_ based on a file URL.

1. Go to Open Debug Dialog...>>Mozilla Application.
2. Create a Mozilla Application launch configuration.

If the file that you want to run is a file in an eclipse project.

3. In the launch configuration dialog use the browse button to select the project file.
4. Uncheck the "Load from Server" check box. The ATF runtime will not try to load the project from a server, but will just run the _javascript_ files from the workspace.
5. Press the debug button

If the file is not in an eclipse project.

5. Select the URL radio button.
6. Type in the file URL
7. Press the debug button.

One of the things I think doesn't work correctly is running a file that is contained in the eclipse workspace by specifying a file URL. Use the project option and uncheck the "Load from Server" check box.

   thanks
    Bob

Robert Goodman
IBM Emerging Technologies
goodmanr@xxxxxxxxxx

"Victor Perticarrari" <victor.perticarrari@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: atf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

06/01/2007 09:15 AM

Please respond to
AJAX Toolkit Framework discussion <atf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

atf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
[atf-dev] Debug without server

Hi,

   I'm working in a project that want to use the ATF Plugin. And we need to do a _javascript_ debug without server. I'm trying to use the JavaScritp debug, but it not stopping in the breakpoint. This kind of _javascript_ debug is working? Or is a future feature?

Victor Emanuel