[atf-dev] Mozilla Browser not loading URLs

Hi,

If anyone can help me with the following problem, I'd be very grateful.
I can't get any URLs to load in the Mozilla Browser in the Mozilla perspective.

I opened up the PDE error log. I get 2 errors with each mouse-click anywhere in the Mozilla Browser area.
1.   Unhandled event loop exception
2.   java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/eclipse/swt/browser/MozillaCloseWindowListener

I've read the thread at
http://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/atf-dev/msg00114.html and tried
'eclipse - clean' several times, to no avail.

BTW I installed ATF using the download atf-0.2.1-v200704051500.zip.

Thanks much.
Julian

Back to the top