[atf-dev] New weekly build available with new platform independent build structure.

The latest weekly build (0.2.1-v200702271030) is now available which is based on a new platform independent build structure. There is one zip file that now works on all platforms. Even though the ATF site has platform specific download pages, the same zip file is pointed to by the all pages. We provide platform download pages, so we can provide platform specific instructions for some of the ATF's dependences (XULRunner, JavaVM on MAC OS X).

This build contains Linux x86 64bit specific code for the SWT fragment. The XULRunner build available is built for x86 32 bit, but should work on a 64 bit machine. We believe that the combination of ATF's Linux x86 64bit specific code and XULRunner x86 32 bit should work, but we don't have a x86 64 bit Linux box to test with. Maybe one of our Linux 64 bit user can try this combination and open a bug if it doesn't work.

   Thanks
     Bob

Robert Goodman
goodmanr@xxxxxxxxxx