Re: [atf-dev] JavaScript Editor/Development Tool Proposal

We have been told that the fact the code is licensed under EPL is not enough when we are considering writing a competing _javascript_ editor. The Aptana code is copyrighted and just playing with the Aptana may make copyrighted material might be viewable.  The software may also be covered by patents.

   thanks
     Bob

Robert Goodman
goodmanr@xxxxxxxxxx