Re: [atf-dev] Hello ATF world

On 9/23/06, Philippe Ombredanne <pombredanne@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
If I can get that working, would it make sense to have a flag or an
extension, so xulrunner could be either retrieved from whatever is
installed, or alternatively have it's path contributed by plugins that
provide a xulrunner and some extension markup?
The extension point could look first for extenders that provides a
xulrunner, and if none is provided, fall back to looking for a globally
registered xulrunner.

Yes, I think that would be a good enhancement.  When you create the patch, just open a bug and copy me on it.

javier pedemonte
atf developer

Back to the top