[atf-dev] Setting up AJAX Personalities

Hi list,

I'm trying to build a custom personality for Mochikit.  So far I've
figured out the process for putting together everything up to the
point of integrating it back into eclipse.  I've also figured out how
to compile plugins, so I can always export it back into my eclipse
workbench.  However, is there any way to have the open four projects
that will turn out to be my plugins, be used automatically by eclipse?
This way I can make some changes and test them without reinstalling
the plugins each time, and restarting eclipse.

Thanks in advance,
Yaakov

Back to the top