[atf-dev] Bug: Mozilla pane comes up offscreen

Thanks Javier; after a rest I tried again an loaded the remaining pre-reqs for this beast, finally succeeding. My bet is that 99.9% of ajax developers will never make use ATF as long as it pre-reqs the entire internet.

Here a bug report: Mozilla Perspective -> Mozilla button (a blue thing with an M) -> http://localhost:8080 ...creates a new pane, but user don't realize it: its on the list of stuff that eclipse cannot show in the tabs of editors.

John.

John J. Barton  email:  johnjbarton<at>johnjbarton.com
http://www.johnjbarton.com

Back to the top