Re: [atf-dev] Problem Opening Wizard

Hello David,
I have seen this issue from multiple users. I cannot seem to reproduce the problem myself, so my only suggestion is to uninstall ATF, and then reinstall based on the latest install ATF zip on Eclipse. This may have to do with an old build that was posted at the beginning of the month on Eclipse that has since been fixed. If you have further problems after reinstalling with the latest ATF build on Eclipse, let me know. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Don Sedota
ATF Developer

轩印 朱 <davidzhu42@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: atf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

05/18/2006 11:06 PM

Please respond to
AJAX Toolkit Framework discussion <atf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

atf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
[atf-dev] Problem Opening Wizard

Hi,
I've done the full installation by the guide and restarted eclipse by -clean flag. But i can't create dojo project for the error:
Plug-in org.eclipse.atf.personality.dojo.ui was unable to load class org.eclipse.atf.personality.dojo.ui.wizard.DojoJ2EEProjectWizard.

i got the same error in creating rico project.
by the way, i can't open the mozilla perspective.
Anyone can help me?
Thanks very much.

atf-dev mailing list
atf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx