Re: [aspectj-users] Is AspectJ compatible with Java 15?

yeah, Java has started moving a little too quickly for my liking :) It is quite complex folding in all the JDT changes each time (that process could be improved, practically automated if the diffs were a bit neater I think). I'm almost tempted to just update for LTS releases, possibly intermediate ones if there is a key language change worth exposing, rather than chasing every one.

cheers,
Andy