Re: [aspectj-users] Marker property value is too long: AJC compiler errors

Hello Mikael.

It would be helpful if you could extract a minimal, but complete reproducer [1] from your project.

[1] https://stackoverflow.com/help/mcve

Some more information about how you build your project outside of Eclipse would also be helpful, such as Maven or Gradle versions and build configuration, Java and AspectJ versions used etc.

> We use AspectJ 2.2.4

Probably you are referring to the AJDT (AspectJ Development Tools) version installed in Eclipse, AspectJ versions are all 1.x.x. But AJDT 2.2.4 has not changed in a while, even though there have been builds with updated AspectJ versions bundled within. So if you can extract some more detailed plugin info from your Eclipse plugins dialogue and also provide the URL from which you installed AJDT, it would be helpful. I mean something like this:

--
Alexander Kriegisch
https://scrum-master.de