Re: [aspectj-users] AspectJ 1.9.5 (Java13) released

Hi,

The latest update site contents here:

Now include AspectJ 1.9.6 build snapshot today (so all the 1.9.5 changes). I know the version tag on the OSGi bundles mention 1.9.2 but trying to change that to 1.9.6 I just broke everything so I reverted that -- for the moment you would just have to trust that the contents of that version are AspectJ 1.9.6 snapshot.

cheers,
Andy