Re: [aspectj-users] There is an AspectJ maven build configuration

Hi Andy.

Sorry for the late feedback and thank you for investing time there. I
just ran the latest master @370f291c ("1.9.3RC1 final bits") on my
Windows box and "mvn install" terminated successfully after ~29 minutes.
I also quickly looked into the installer JAR (without running it)and the
contents look as expected.

Great job! :-)

Cheers
--