Re: [aspectj-users] Pointcut parser skips superfluous closing parenthesis and everything that follows

You know I feel like I've seen that before, and done the same debugging you did. It may even be an open issue on Spring AOP. I don't mind a ticket to make us a little more strict there.

cheers,
Andy.